grey 3


Zara viscose top / Superdry / Bella Luxx long skirt / Pour La Victoire leather sandals / Ivanka Trump / Leaf necklace, $15 / Gold earrings / Eddie Borgo , $270 / Round frame glasses


One thing that I often get asked about is how to really pull a look together using accessories. I also struggle with this so my advice is to just play around until you see what looks good and feels right. For example, for this outfit I knew that I really wanted to class it up with an amazing red leather bag. To compliment the featured piece, I chose more neutral tones and gold jewelry so as not to overpower what I really wanted to highlight. The casual draping of the skirt and shirt, juxtaposed with the clear structure of the bag makes for a visually satisfying outfit that will surely stand out.

Have fun and don't be afraid to mix and match! I would love to see what you come up with! xoxo

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments