day on the town

Organic by John Patrick knit pullover / Sass & Bide hot pants / High heel pumps / Forever New leather purse, $91 / Dorothy Perkins , $7.66 / Maison Martin Margiela gold ring / Vince Camuto / GUESS by Marciano cateye sunglasses


I always struggle with what to wear when I'm going out shopping or meeting someone for lunch. Do I dress up? Do I dress down so I can easily try things on? I never know. Thus, I created a look that is both. You can throw on these phenomenal orange stacked heels, or you can switch them out for flat sandals to achieve a more casual look. The same thing goes for the clutch: If you are just grabbing a meal or drinks and not wandering the city, stick with it. If you are doing more walking and shopping, you'll probably require a bag that holds more. What do you think? Would you keep everything as is or switch out certain components? Let me know! xoxo

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments