Easy Breezy


J.Crew peplum top / J.Crew nautical striped skirt / J.Crew j crew shoes / The Cambridge Satchel Company leather bag, $185 / J.Crew necklace / Olivia Burton watch, $105 / Sterling silver earrings, $12 / J.Crew j crew glasses



As much as it pains me to say it, it's that time of year again! While we definitely still have a solid month (maybe two depending on where you live) of warm weather, fall is quickly approaching and WINTER IS COMING! Just kidding, but not about the fall part. Personally, I always try to find some way to ease the end of summer slump by purchasing pieces that can easily be mixed into what I'm already wearing.

Peplum still continues to be one of my favorite silhouettes and is a great transition piece to have in your wardrobe. Not only is it highly functional (think work and play) but it is also very flattering. I typically pair my peplum with a skirt to create a more feminine look. A jersey skirt with more movement makes the outfit more casual but if you need to wear it to work, I would choose a structured pencil skirt to pair with it. Finish the look with some metallic wedge sandals and accessorize to your hearts content! What do you think? Would you wear this look into fall?

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments