fur vest


If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely love a good fur vest. I think they are fun and fashionable, and can complete an outfit without looking like you tried too hard. The only downfall is that fur vests can be quite pricey. So, in order to alleviate sticker shock when shopping for the perfect one, I have given four examples in different price ranges. 
1) H&M is a great store for many reasons. First of all, they have on trend clothes at a fraction of the cost. Secondly, the clothes tend to last longer than some of their competitors. In my mind, that is always a plus. I love this fur vest that they have for only $30!

2) American Eagle is admittedly not a store that I go to very often but I've noticed a few hidden gems tucked away in the racks. This lighter colored vest they have for $67 is a little more expensive but gives the same look to an outfit. The style is a bit different but I think it works if you pair it with dark wash jeans and a simple top.

3) Madewell is one of my favorite stores, so it should be no surprise that I love the fur vest they manufactured. This one is nice and simple, providing a clean silhouette. A bit expensive at $118 but it's good quality so you can keep it for several years.

4) Calypso's fur vest may be my favorite one but it's also the vest to splurge on. At $595 it's not exactly affordable, but I love how it drapes and the texture and color is perfect. If you have been in the market for a fur vest for a while now, and feel like really investing in this statement piece, I say go for it. It is gorgeous after all!

xoxo

Related Posts

0 comments