First of all...

BOSTON RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time since 1918, the Red Sox won the World Series at Fenway! Fenway is magical to begin with but add another shiny trophy to the collection and it adds even more to the historic ball park. Unfortunately I was not at the actual game, nor did I battle the crowds to riot in the streets (you can thank Pretty Lights for totally wiping me out for that one) but you bet your ass I was screaming on my couch the minute we got that last out! LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER! #bostonstrong

 THIS is how you celebrate! 

Never been happier! Boston Red Sox WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Now that I've gotten some fangirling out of the way, in honor of Halloween, I wanted to share with you one of my favorite costumes from when I was little: Tinkerbell!

A friend's mom posted this to Facebook this morning and it was too amazing not to share. If only I could still trick or treat! For some last minute costume inspiration, click here.

Lastly, to pump you up for your night of fright, here's a song that I literally have on repeat. I suggest playing it over and over and over and over and over... 



HAPPY HALLOWEEN! 
xoxo

Related Posts

0 comments