Katie - example 1



A few weeks ago, my friend Katie texted me in a panic. She had just gotten hired at a new company that required a more corporate dress, much different than her teaching job with AmeriCorps. Knowing that feeling all too well, I decided the best thing to do was make her a series of outfits so that she could have guidelines while she shopped. This is one of the outfits I came up with. 

I chose to pair a larger scale plaid with a sleek, neutral pencil skirt. Pairing a top that is a little more casual with a structured, stereotypical corporate skirt keeps the outfit professional, but allows for comfort and movement. I kept the jewelry simple but couldn't resist these adorable blue platform pumps. I may have to snag a pair myself!

If you're like Katie and in need of some office inspiration, please email me at mass.musings@gmail.com. I would love to help you out and style some outfits as examples! 



Related Posts

0 comments