Today I am sharing with you my first blog post ever. It's that time of year where I'm in desperate need of some skin hydration so I wanted to post this again, since let's be honest, probably no one even read it the first time because I had just started haha. Here it is:


I don’t know about you guys but I have a lot of random junk that has been piling up over the years. Among this junk is a lot of miscellaneous beauty products. Some of them are useful, some of them are for decoration (who doesn’t like pretty packaging), and some are just hidden behind the things that I actually rotate into my daily routine. 

While most of these products only stay around in hopes that one day I might actually use them, there are a few standouts that eventually earn their keep. My most recent finding is the Udderly Smooth cream that I purchased at a dollar store. At first I didn’t really see a need to switch lotions but I had heard random reviews about Udderly Smooth so, I decided to buy it (after all, it was only a dollar). 

This morning, while rummaging through my travel bag, I noticed the unassuming jar somewhere in the depths. Desperate for some skin hydration, I used it on my arms and hands. I must say, the fresh scent and serious ability to fight dry skin was enough to get me hooked. Now my arms and hands feel baby’s butt soft and I can go about my work not worrying about ashy arms.

xoxo

Related Posts

0 comments