Hey everyone! So it's Monday, and I don't know about you but I am struggling especially hard today at the office. I feel like everything is going wrong and it's just one of those days you know? So instead of giving you an earth-shattering fashion post, I'm going to post some of the things that I found while trolling the internet that made me laugh. Enjoy! We'll all get through this together... right? RIGHT?!

 First up is this video of the adorable Corgi twerking to Bubble Butt. So cute and way better at booty shaking than Miley.


Next is a series of incredibly sexual pictures of Heath Ledger. He may be gone from us but his legacy of good looks and phenomenal acting will always live on... at least for me. How did I come across these pictures? I googled him... I told you it's that kind of day. You're welcome. 





This addition was just found by my lovely co-worker Jenna. I mean really Police? How does this even happen?

Lastly, here is the HILARIOUS spoof of Kanye's terrible new music video. If this doesn't make you pee your pants, then I don't know what will. 


Related Posts

0 comments