sss
































This week's SSS features a trusted favorite, the navy blazer. One of the most versatile articles of clothing, the navy blazer goes with most everything and can be dressed up or dressed down. Here are three versions that each add a little something different to the blazer game. The Splurge is the Morris Fay Club Blazer. Well-made, and tailored, I think that this embodies everything that a blazer should. The Save is the Zara Blazer With Gathered Shoulders. I love the detailing around the color and the the one button, in my opinion, makes it a little easier to layer over other tops. The Steal is the H&M Jacket without lapels. As always, H&M swoops in for the win with lower price points and on-trend styles. I really like the brass buttons on the front sides, it's a little reminiscent of military jackets. Super cute and the unique twist is great.  

I added a little something extra too, in case you didn't notice haha. We all know about my literal obsession with J.Crew, so of course I had to throw in the Schoolboy Blazer. 

Look out for more of the SSS segment next Friday on the blog. Until then, have a great weekend and Happy Shopping!

Related Posts

0 comments