Recently I have been in a style rut. Maybe it’s the winter season getting to me and I’m sick of hiding myself under impossible amounts of layering. Maybe I’m just ready for brighter colors and fun prints. Regardless of the reason, I know I need something in my closet to help me out of this hole. Unfortunately this weather still calls for pants and long sleeves, but I have good news! I’ve discovered rue21's amazing collection of pants just in time to save my seasonal fashion depression.

rue21

Get ready to welcome the rue21 Palazzo Pants to your wardrobe. The loose, billowing leg creates an extremely comfortable fit while still looking flattering. I absolutely love this silhouette and think that it pairs perfectly with a fitted top and an over-sized cardigan. Pile on some bangles and a few minimalist necklaces and you've got yourself a chic and easy outfit.

Love the patterns but want a more fitted silhouette? Don’t worry, rue21 also has great Printed Leggings. With a plethora of patterns to choose from, you’ll have no problems upgrading your typical black leggings to something more exciting. They also pair nicely with all types of footwear making your mornings that much easier.

 Another great alternative to the Palazzo Pant is the Harem Pant. This style still has a looser fit but with a more tapered leg. Consider these pants the best of both worlds and do yourself a favor and buy them in every color. I would suggest you try wearing a gladiator sandal or another type of strappy flat to compliment the laid back style of the cut. Some people prefer to wear a heel or wedge to elongate the leg, but personally I think if you keep the top proportionate to the pant, a flat makes the outfit look more effortless and complete.

Like what you've seen here? Head on over to rue21.com to browse their entire patterned pant collection. While you’re there, get on your one-stop shopping game and peruse their selection of Graphic Tees. With so many options to choose from, you’re bound to find the perfect companion for your new pants. I promise you that you’ll find something you love to carry you into a Spring state of mind – Get shopping! 

Related Posts

0 comments