SSS- shorts



I can't even tell you all how HAPPY I am that it is Spring! This Boston Winter has been absolutely brutal and unfortunately it doesn't look like it's over just yet. However, the weather has been much warmer and the sun has been shining longer, so I'll take it! In honor of Spring, today's SSS features some great shorts with fun prints and patterns. 

The Splurge might be one of my favorite articles of clothing that I have discovered in a while. Reminiscent of the 60's and flower power, these psychedelic bad boys are covered in sequins and boast fabulously bright colors. They're definitely an investment at $205, but if you can rock them, I say bite the bullet and buy! 

The Save comes from my all-time favorite brand, J.Crew. I love these shorts for Spring because the print is subtle enough that you can pair it with anything. I may even pull a Jenna Lyons and dub these shorts a neutral. Grab them for $60 before they sell out!

The Steal this week is a nostalgic throwback for me. They're from PacSun which used to be one of my favorite stores growing up. I may have to start shopping there more frequently because they are definitely stepping up their game! I adore these flowered shorts and for only $27, they're a great, inexpensive item to refresh your wardrobe for the warmer seasons. 

HAPPY SPRING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! 

P.S. Please help a sister out and go favorite (click the heart) my picture on People Magazine's Real Beauty Contest! I will be eternally grateful!




Related Posts

0 comments