via pinterest

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Every Spring I tend to get a little nostalgic of the past. One of my biggest struggles has always been letting go and just accepting things for what they are. I also sometimes feel sad because I'm not able to constantly keep in touch with everyone that I care about, which leads to hours of Facebook-stalking old pictures in an attempt to re-create the past. So, when I saw this quote today, I felt it very fitting. Going forward, my goal is to remember the past fondly, but let that be a former part of me so that I can continue to grow as a human. 

In other news, here are some great sales and offers happening! So if you need a little Friday pick-me-up, here you go. 





20% off Select Bedding at Anthropologie

HAPPY SHOPPING!

Also, THIS SONG - on repeat in my head, can't get it out. 

Related Posts

0 comments