SSS- graphic t


With warmer weather coming our way (I'm trying to stay positive regardless of the snow outside in Boston), it's time to start considering your Spring/Summer wardrobe. I know it's hard to imagine sunny days full of denim shorts, tanks and flip-flop but I swear it's going to be here sooner than we think. Thus, this week's SSS is graphic Tees!

The Splurge is Brian Lichtenberg's Homies cotton t-shirt coming in at $60. I'll be honest, I would never pay $60 for a t-shirt, but if this is something you're lusting after, I say go for it. In my opinion, there is nothing better than a quality t-shirt that you can dress up or dress down.

The Save is Jawbreaking.com's Live by the Sun Flowy Tee. I love the message of this shirt and it's perfect for pairing with your favorite pair of shorts for a concert or lounging outside with friends. At a fair price of $32, I'm considering making this a staple in my summer wardrobe. 

The Steal is brought to you by American Eagle. AE has been stepping up their game recently! I love this Pink Floyd muscle tank and the good news is that it's not the only graphic tee they are offering. $20 can buy you this or a plethora of other great shirts that make for great beach cover-ups or layering pieces. 

What will you rotate into your warmer weather wardrobe? I'd love to see your ideas, so post them in the comments! 

Related Posts

0 comments