A few weeks ago, I stopped by Savas Studios for their collaboration event with Boutikey. I've always been a huge fan of supporting local businesses but this boutique offers more than just great shopping. Their space is to die for; composed of gorgeous exposed brick and sleek displays for their collection of unique clothing. What sets Savas Studios apart from the other North End boutiques is their photography and styling business run out of the area behind their storefront. Doubling as an event space, the studio in the back is perfect for entertaining or photo shoots. They even have a makeup and hair styling station to round out their one-stop- shop for looking fabulous. 

I was able to catch up with the lovely Stephanie and Christine (sisters!) for a tour of their boutique and a photoshoot in some of my favorite Savas Studios pieces! Without further adieu, I bring you the Special Edition OOTD: Savas Studios:








All of the clothing and accessories that I am wearing can be found and purchased at Savas Studios. With warmer weather quickly approaching, you don't want to miss out on these styles! Happy Shopping!

Related Posts

0 comments