As a former collegiate athlete, I tend to gravitate towards athletic clothes any chance I get. I’ve pretty much worn anything even remotely acceptable to the gym, some of which I’m not necessarily proud of. Lately, I’ve been really trying to step it up when it comes to my gym attire. Not only does it make me look like less of a hot mess, but it keeps me motivated because sometimes you have to look good to feel good right? 

Allow me to introduce you to Sweaty Betty. If you don’t know of them already, you probably should. They carry everything from yoga pants to sports bras, athletic tanks to ski jackets. If that doesn’t constitute a one stop shop, I don’t know what does. Most of their clothing is right on point with prices at other large retailers so there shouldn’t be a huge sticker shock. Plus, the quality of the merchandise is solid.


sweatybetty


Of all their selection, I’m really into the sports bras and leggings. For someone (like myself) who is more well-endowed than most, having proper support while working out is absolutely key. The Galaxy Padded Bra has thick straps and comes in a really cool pattern so you don’t have to feel like you’re strapped into some ugly mess of fabric. It has an adjustable strap too so that you can customize the fit to your body and the sweat-wicking material makes it perfect for the warmer weather that’s creeping in.

 For leggings, I recommend trying the Chandrasana Yoga Legging or the Supta Reversible Yoga Leggings. Both have a streamlined design and come in colors other than just black which make spicing up your workout wardrobe that much easier. They also have seams that prevent chafing which is a HUGE plus in my book. Do yourself a favor and buy them both so you don’t have to decide – I’m giving you permission! 

Click over to SweatyBetty.com to start shopping now! If you’re also a Sweaty Betty fan, leave a comment! I’d love to know what you think.


Related Posts

0 comments