I don’t know about all of you, but I am SO ready for my toes to be free to wiggle in the sun. Gone are the days of hiding my pedicure in my Uggs. It’s now time to set those babies free and allow them to be admired for their wonderful shade of Essie (I’m a huge nail polish snob). 

 I’m always on the hunt for a solid pair of flip-flops because I wear through mine so quickly. Insert Reef. You may remember them from back in the day when sandals with patterned straps were all the rage. Well Reef seems to have gotten a makeover and let me tell you, it’s awesome. Not only do their promotional pictures make me want to drop everything and be a surfer girl, but they have so many more styles and colors to choose from in regards to footwear. Overwhelmed by all of the choices? Don’t worry, I picked my three favorite styles for you.

www.reef.com


1) Shaded Palms - In my opinion, this sandal is the perfect summer sandal. They’re unique enough that they stand out but subtle enough that their detailing compliments any summer outfit. Ringing up at $56, these shoes are a solid contribution to your warmer weather rotation. 

 2) Gypsy MacrameI love this take on the classic leather sandal. A nice alternative to standard leather flip flop, the Gypsy Macrame has a great woven strap that comes in different colors. I love the simplicity of is and the comfort level is through the roof. For $40, they’re a steal and would make a great addition to your wardrobe.

 3) Guatemalan Slide Perhaps I’m biased because I have a love affair with all things Guatemalan, but I’m obsessed with these shoes. Super colorful (but not in an obnoxious way) and made out of sturdy materials? I’ll take five. Not only are they cute but they also offer more support and a lot more cushion, making these a perfect walking sandal (or festival sandal). $60 is an investment I’m definitely willing to make for these bad boys.

 I’d love to hear which ones you like! Make sure to leave a comment below. Happy Shopping!

*Note- when choosing your size for Reefs, notice that they don’t do half sizing. Make sure to consult the sizing chart to find the best fit for you.

Related Posts

0 comments