This weekend was the busiest that I've had in a while. Friday night was my company's Holiday Party held at Island Creek Oyster Bar. For this event I chose a simple black dress with a leather bodice and jersey skirt. It was super comfortable, office party appropriate, and required minimal jewelry.



My second dress of the weekend was worn to Drew's cousin's Bar Mitzvah! Unfortunately I don't have a picture from that day but this is the dress when I wore it to my Winter Formal for Chi Omega senior year. 


 Lastly was my former roommate Nick's company Holiday Party! It was held at the Boston Public Library on Boylston Street and it was an absolute blast! Below is a snapshot of us hamming it up in the photobooth. Once I receive the rest of the pictures, I will post them.

Psssst! Want to know a secret? This polka dotted dress was my Junior Prom dress! 

Related Posts

0 comments