SSS




It's FRIDAY! WOOHOO!!! You know what that means, another great SSS coming atcha! This week I'm choosing to keep in line with the holiday theme and concentrating on fabulous red lips. I'm a huge fan of a bold, matte lip and these three choices will give you just that for your holiday event. 

The Splurge is Nars Semi-Matte in Jungle Red. I adore the deep, rich pigment and love that it stays in place for more than 20 mins.  The Save is Topshop lips in Screen Siren. Not only is the packaging adorable, but the hue is vibrant and perfect for those last minute outfits that need some extra oomph! The Steal is Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in On Fire Red. The fact that such a great product is only $6 needs to be celebrated. My experience with Maybelline has always been positive so it makes sense that I would love this lipstick. Perfect for trying out a new color and not wanting to commit to a hefty price tag.

I would love to know if you all find any other awesome lip products so feel free to email me at mass.musings@gmail.com. Have a great weekend!


Related Posts

0 comments