PEP

To me, peplum is a flattering cut that is both classy and a little edgy at the same time. I love pairing peplum tops with jeans or tighter skirts to give the illusion of a smaller waist and a longer overall silhouette. For the holidays, I chose 5 peplum tops to inspire my outfits and hopefully do the same for you! 

The TIBI top (inspired by Dariel's holiday party outfit) is my personal favorite. This red is rich and the cut is perfect. You could easily pair this with a cute pair of white jeans for the summer time as well, making it easy and versatile.

Numbers 2-4 are the runners up this season. I love the lace in the Lipsy V-Neck. I think it adds a little something extra to the standard black peplum (see number 1). When wearing peplum this holiday season, don't be afraid to get a little whimsical with your colors, patterns, and styles. Winter is a fantasy season with the snow and stories of Santa Claus, etc. so feel free to mix it up and try something more daring. I can't wait to see what you come up with!


1) TIBI Top - $345
2) Chalayan Stretch- jersey top- $300
3) Mossimo Sleeveless Scuba top- $23
4) Roksanda Ilincic Lisson top- $790
5) Lipsy Lace V-neck top- $31

Related Posts

0 comments