weekend warrior 2



Maybe it's because I've been an insomniac for the past few weeks, but lately I've been all about cute but above all else comfy clothes. Luckily, Fall is coming so I don't need to worry that the slouchy silhouettes look out of place in 80◦ weather. 

For this outfit, I paired a slightly over-sized crewneck sweater with some faded boyfriend jeans. The two are super relaxed to give a casual feel, but structured enough so that you won't look sloppy.  I love to pair cuffed boyfriend jeans with an unexpected shoe- like these red Zara heels for example. The design and color spice up the outfit while also adding a touch of extra femininity. 

I finished off this look with minimal accessories and a neutral bag with simple lines. I feel that anything else would have made the outfit look to busy. Keeping it simple allows for simple and easy fashion. Hope you agree! xoxo

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments