adorable apartent


Jaipur plush area rug / Natural furniture / Go Jump in the Lake rustic wall art / Haeger Potteries yellow lamp / Throw pillow / Hanging mirror / Word wall art / River Island skull home decor, $19 / Nearly Natural faux plant / Snowflake light / Floral home decor / Wax candle


I'll be honest with you all. I'm an absolute addict when it comes to interior design, mayyyybe even more than J.Crew and that's saying a lot. Currently, I'm in the middle of the arduous task of moving and let me tell you, the amount of trips I've already taken to Ikea and Home Goods is embarrassing. However, having a cohesive interior space that is not only comfortable and relaxing, but also aesthetically pleasing, is of the utmost importance to me. Too long have I settled for the smallest room in my shared apartment or college housing. Too long have I made do with the random assortment of furnishings that I have collected over the years. The time has come for me to really bite the bullet and invest in quality pieces that make me happy. Now don't get me wrong, I certainly can't afford to buy the entire Restoration Hardware store, but I'm definitely not going to run to Walmart and grab those white plastic drawers that every college student has had.

Above I have put together a quick set of interior design examples for a cute and cozy living space. Over the next two weeks or so I will be taking photos of my new apartment and the process of putting it all together so that you can see how everything was done. I'm so excited to share it all with you and I can't wait to hear your feedback! Wish me luck! xoxo

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments