workout 2



Working out has always been a huge part of my life. I started dancing at a young age and from there went on to play three sports in high school, followed by varsity swimming at the collegiate level. It has definitely been a bit of a struggle getting motivated now that I'm no longer part of a team, but I've found that signing up for 5k's and the like make it a lot easier to get to the gym.

One thing I must stress is proper footwear! I know that designer Nike shoes are all the rage but the reality of it is, they're terrible for your feet. If you're like me and don't have perfect arches (most people don't!) you need a shoe with better support and structure. Luckily, brands like Saucony and Asics now come in bright, stylish colors!

Now don't get me wrong, just because Nike shoes aren't the best doesn't mean I don't love me some Nike apparel. Their sports bras? Awesome. Shorts? You got it dude! I would recommend stocking up when they have a sale because, really, who doesn't need a ton of cute workout clothes? That's what I thought.

So get out there, sweat your butt off, and look cute while doing it! I'll see you all at the gym! xoxo

Tagged as

Related Posts

0 comments