cubicle



Today marks day 2 of my new job! So many new and different things compared to my last that I can't even begin to list them. What I can tell you is that I have my own cubicle to decorate however I want to! So far I only have a plant and a vase with a fake sunflower in it but, hey, it's better than nothing right?

Over the next few weeks as I begin to really settle in and get a handle on my training, I will be taking pictures of my new workspace to show on the blog. If you too are in the process of making your cubicle more homey (I mean we do spend most of our day in it after all) then perhaps the examples above will give you some inspiration.

In other news, I am in the process of revamping the blog layout again (I won't stop until it is perfect). It's going to take a little while so please pardon my appearance if you see any weird changes before the final product. Thanks and Happy Thursday!

Related Posts

0 comments