So this weekend I went to visit my beautiful friends in Baltimore. I'm obsessed with that city, in fact I almost moved there after college. It was so great to spend time with friends that I hadn't seen in a while but it was absolutely detrimental to my cleanse. I actually managed to eat salads and follow the plan for every meal except breakfasts which I told myself was okay (No way was I missing those bagel places down there!). So I had a cheat weekend, really not a big deal, except now I feel like crap. Literally my stomach has been so upset and still has that feeling you get when you eat too much sweetened stuff or are dehydrated. Very uncomfortable and I can't wait until a few days from now when I finally feel better again. *** I should note that I've been drinking about 2 nalgenes of water a day. 

That's pretty much it for now... I have some big things coming up on the blog (think outfit posts, 195 Webster and more) but for now I leave you with this: Ombre. 


Related Posts

0 comments