HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! I've been leveled out with the flu this whole week but I'm still glad it's Friday so I can sleep without missing work. Looking forward to brunch on Sunday with some fabulous bloggers! Have a great weekend everyone and get excited for the return of the photo challenge tomorrow and Sunday! 

THIS may be of interest to my Boston followers specifically, I hope the rest of you read it too!

P.S. I have a serious thing for eyebrows. You need to take care of them, plain and simple. 


Related Posts

2 comments:

  1. HA! You know, I never thought about something like that but someone taught me how to shape my eyebrows recently and now it's all I pay attention to! So I know what you mean :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?? Whenever I consciously think about it I end up staring at someone and looking like a total creep haha

      Delete