Hi everyone!  I'm Christine from Rules for the Modern Girl, and I'm really excited to be guest posting here on Mass Musings!  I met Kayte in December at the Boston Bloggers holiday party -- we started chatting and realized we had a lot in common.  Some of the more interesting things I learned were that we both were swimmers in college, and we both want to host a tea party! Living north of Boston I don't get into the city as much as I'd like for blogger events, but Kayte and I have stayed in touch via our blogs, email, and Instagram!  





Shirt: Madewell, sold out (similar)
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita
Sunglasses: Prada
Necklace: Kensie
Midi Rings: Francesca's


This past weekend I stayed close to home in Newburyport, but I did get out to enjoy some of the warm 45 degree weather!  I definitely took advantage of it by taking some outfit photos without a heavy coat, because I know the snow and cold will be coming back soon!

xx Tine



How wonderful is her blog? I've been so happy to keep in touch with this wonderful blogger and we have so many things in common on our "list." Make sure you follow her on social media and keep your eyes peeled for some more collaborations!


Related Posts

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look Christine! Perfect for soaking up last weekend's warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete