Struggling with what to do for your boyfriend/girlfriend/best friend/ random person that you love? Well have no fear my lovely readers, I'm here with some unique ideas for Valentine's Day so that you don't have to think, you just have to do. 


* I'm a huge fan of giving experiences instead of physical gifts. Don't get me wrong, my Christmas present from Drew for the past two years has been a shopping trip to J.Crew but that's besides the point. He and I also love to go to concerts and go on trips together. In my experience, the best way to try something new is to use a site like Groupon or Living Social. They have great deals on things like spas, ballroom dancing, concerts, paint ball, and more. If you and your Valentine like to do new things, this is the way to go. 

* If you're in the creative mindset, or want to make something meaningful and not spend a ton of money, I would recommend DIYing your gift. By putting that much time and effort into your Valentine, you're showing the level of commitment you have to the relationship/ friendship. *Bonus, if you are in a new relationship or just getting close to a friend, making old school Valentine's (think elementary school poems and candy) is a great and hilarious way to go. 

* Cook. I can't even tell you how thrilled people are when you cook for them. I love having a homemade meal prepared for me and I love preparing one for other people. It's a great way to spend time with someone and put a truly personal touch on the evening. If you need recipe ideas, click here. 

Hopefully you found some Valentine's Day inspiration by reading this post. If you have any other amazing ideas or stories you would like to share, I would love it if you posted them in the comments! 


P.S. If you're feeling kind of blah about Valentine's Day, please refer to my post last year. Also entertaining if you want to see how amateur my blog was when I first started. 

Related Posts

0 comments