blush


I have to be honest, I was a little annoyed yesterday when I saw Glitter Guide's pin about how they are so in love with Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush. Why was I annoyed? I have been using this blush forever! It's not new! You know how sometimes you feel a little territorial about something you really like? I don't know if I have the right to be irritated; there was no article that I could find to go along with it (just a pin with a link to the Ultra product site), so I can't tell if there was a new color that they loved or if they truly were just discovering it. Either way, for some reason it struck a nerve with me. 

Regardless of how emotional that pin made me feel, the people at Glitter Guide are absolutely right. This blush is awesome. It is super easy to apply with your fingers and a little bit really does go a long way. It's also very light so it looks sheer and doesn't make your face feel like it has cake batter smeared all over it. With a price point of about $8, it's affordable too! Try it out, I bet you'll fall in love just like everyone else. 

Related Posts

0 comments